Saturday, January 29, 2011

We Did It!

We did it we did it!! I sing and dance to the Dora version of that song. (Anyone who's ever watched TV with a toddler knows the one I'm talking about.)

Anyhow, as the title implies we did it!! We got pregnant! I just found out a mere few hours ago. I still can't believe it. I think it will be more real on Monday when I go in for my first beta. I'm now so scared that I will lose it like so many wonderful, good women did/do. I know that I shouldn't worry about it too much, but I know too much. All the things that can go wrong. I know too many deserving women who have experienced losses. I will remain cheerful though!

Not a long post. I really don't know what to say except FINALLY.

I want to say something to all my fellow infertiles out there: I know that some of you are still suffering very recent personal tragedies, to those of you please know that I do not gloat, or mean to condecend. I love you still and feel your pain as if it were my own. I pray and hope and dream right there with you. I know that my news is bittersweet; and because I've been there too I'm gonna say this: Be mad. Be hurt. Be happy for me, then get up and try again because it it your turn next!

Here is a pic of the most beautiful plus sign I've ever seen:

No comments:

Post a Comment