Wednesday, December 22, 2010

To Be or Not To Be.....Pregnant

I'm pretty sure that Hamlet was in fact not lamenting his inability to conceive but that quote seems to fill my days this TWW. I haven't done any OPKs or charting, no marathon babydance episodes...I feel oddly at peace for the first time in a long time.

My darling hubby and I are getting along better than ever, although he did have a minor setback with the sheriff's dept application. A former employer who unfortunately still employs an old "frenemy" of my husband's, told bald faced, terrible lies to the detective doing the background check. My husband stopped doing some of the more unsavory things that the owner and the other employees were doing and then proceeded to get a new job working for "the man." Needless to say said "frenemies" were none too happy and have been bitter and resentful ever since. Fingers crossed that all the tests he passed with flying colors and good references and hard work he's done to get this job will overshadow those jackasses!

Moving on.

Christmas is coming up shortly and as excited as I am for it, I'm so much more excited for the beginning of January!! We will find out if this cycle was a success then. I have to say I feel pregnant but I also received an HCG trigger so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it! *wink*

I leave you with one of my favorite quotes from Hamlet. As I said earlier I feel a certain affinity for the play this month. Maybe it's the darkness and melancholy, maybe it's theme of never ending hope...that it will all work out. Shakespeare is up for interpretation so enjoy!

"All that lives must die,
Passing through nature to eternity." ~ Hamlet

No comments:

Post a Comment