Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hello World Wide Web

So....this is my first ever blog and first ever post. I really don't care if I get readers or not; I just wanted a safe venue to talk about the things that are going on in my life. For some reason it's easier to type how I feel to complete strangers than talk to anyone in real life. I can't take the pitying looks, the rolling of the eyes or the glazed expression that tells me that people are tired of talking about my struggle with infertility. I don't blame them. I'm tired of dealing with it too.
Just so everyone knows, this month, Nov.2010, marks our 9th round of fertility treatments with the ovulation drug Clomid. I'm no 100mg cd 3-7 and also taking Metformin 2000mg daily for the last 2 months. This is our last ditch effort before we have to move on to IUI/IVF as per doctor's orders. I was diagnosed w/PCOS in Feb.2010. I also have suspected endometriosis. My husband checked out A-OK and my HSG was all clear.
I have a 2 1/2 year old son Cian. He is the light of my life and the joy of every one of my days. He is rowdy, mischevious, hell on wheels kinda guy. He's smart, funny and I wouldn't know what to do w/o him!
My husband Shawn, and I have been married for 4 1/2 years, together for 8. We met when I was 16 and he was 18. Love at first site and still going strong. He's been in law enforcement for almost 4 years and is currently attempting to get on w/a local sheriff's department.
Thats my backstory and a little current information. This blog is mainly going to be my rant and rave section for infertility, so if you don't wanna know...don't read :)
I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment